After a month of development, IcyScreen 3.00 was released yesterday.
There are so many changes and improvements in this release... there's no way we could've made the new version anything less than 3.00. You really have to check it out to see all of it's awesomeness. The changelog lists all of the improvements, but the jist of it is, IcyScreen gets:
- Support for taking a screenshot of just the active window.
- Greatly improved timestamp/format code support -- one improvement being you can now put a timestamp/format code anywhere in the screenshot file name and directory
- Improved global-setting file handling, to make managing settings for multiple users a lot easier
- Faster upload speeds, as well as improvements made to the e-mailing code
- Support for automatic setting-file reloading; if the setting file has been modified since it was last loaded, IcyScreen will reload it and use it automatically; this functionality can of course be disabled, but it makes central management a lot easier.
... plus a whole lot more. Download it, see for yourself, and let us know what you think.